Hobbyzone TGZ380 Flybarless 3 Axis Gyro System for 450 500 600 Helicopter
- Flybarless technology allows nitro and electric helicopter to get up in the air without the mechanical flybar.
- It allows for a more simple head design with fewer mechanical parts to break.
- Provides for more power in flight.
- Combines the best of both worlds between stability and agility.
The TGZ380 is a 3 axis gyro system for RC helicopters. This technology allows the user to go flybarless. It has an aluminum composite design casing. The slight dimensions allow it to be installed in practically any model helicopter and can be installed horizontally as well as vertically. The sensory system is based on the newest MEMS technology. Software with sophisticated sensor data processing makes installation in electrical & nitro model helicopters possible. With an optional adapter cable, the TGZ380 can also be utilized solely as a tail gyro. This is recommended especially for whoever is switching from the conventional paddle system and wants to slowly approach the RIGID operation with the 3 axle solution (3G-Gyro Mode). The well-thought-out and easy setup goes smoothly with no need of an expensive programming box or computer. This makes it easy to still change a number of settings even at the airfield. Moreover TGZ380′s integrated swashplate mixer enables the use of simple remote control systems which do not have their own swashplate mixing.
Size(L*W*H) : 31 x 20 x 15mm
Weight : about 20g
Package including :
- TGZ380 3 Axis Gyro x 1
- 3Pin to 1Pinx3 cable 150mm x 1
- 3Pin to 3Pin cable 150mm x 2
- Mini Plastic screwdriver x 1
- Paste tape x 1