HobbyWing FlyFun 6A Built in BEC 0.8A / 5V
- Output: Continuous 6A, Burst 8A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2 cells lithium battery or 5-6 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- BEC: 0.8A / 5V Linear mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
- (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 32mm*12mm*4.5mm.
- Weight: 5.4g.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.