- Compatible with sensorless brushless motors.
- High quality components, big current endurance.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
- plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- 2.7 Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Professional LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- 2.8 ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- 1.1 Output: Continuous 18A, burst 50A.
- 1.2 Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
- 1.3 BEC: 6V/1A (Linear mode built-in BEC).
- 1.4 Resistance: 0.01 Ohm.
- 1.5 Motor Supported: Sensorless Brushless Motor.
- 1.6 Suitable Motor: * Note #1
- With 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S Lipo: On-Road≥12T, Off-Road≥8T;
- With 6-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S Lipo: On-Road≥18T, Off-Road≥24T;
- 1.7 Suitable Car: 1/18 on-road sport.
- 1.8 Cooling Fan: Not included.
- 1.9 Size: 31.5mm(L) * 27.5mm(W) * 15mm(H).
- 1.10 Weight: 19g (Without wires)
* Note #1: These listed T numbers are available for 2040 sized brushless motor (Ø=24, L=40)
- 1 x HobbyWing EZRun 18A-SL Brushless ESC for 1/18 Car