P-DVR58 is an analog-to-digital 5.8G receiver, used on the ground station, for FPV (first person view) use. It is used to receive the video signal from 5.8G analogic transmitter, convert it into digital signal, which is then displayed on the connected mobile phone or tablet.
- 48 channels, compatible with most 5.8G transmitters on the market
- Supports Android mobile devices
- Can automatically bind with the 5.8G transmitter without additional operation
- It has a built-in 800mAh battery which can run for about 100 minutes
- Charge the battery via the USB port
- Support PAL/NTSC, the video resolution is 720*576 (PAL)/ 720*480 (NTSC)
- A mobile application is designed for P-DVR58. You can preview the real-time video received by the P-DVR 58 through the APP. The APP also allows you to take a screen capture and recording, share your photos and videos with others.
APP download link:
Working Frequency: 5362~5945MHz
Antenna Connector: 50Ω SMA
Working Current: 400mA
Battery Capacity: 800mAh, continuous working for about 100 minutes
Latency Time: 100~130ms
Video Format: PAL/NTSC
Working Temperature: -10~60℃
Applicable Devices: Android mobile phone or tablet
Weight: 45g (w/o antenna)
Dimension: 46mm*57mm*16mm (w/o antenna)
Support Android mobile devices: You can use an Android phone or tablet to connect with the P-DVR58 as a display, do not need to purchase an additional display. The P-DVR58 can compatible with all Android mobile devices on the market.
Compatible with most 5.8G analog video transmitters on the market: P-DVR58 has 48 channels, the frequency range is from 5362MHz to 5945MHz, can be used with various 5.8G analog video transmitters.
Very Simple to Use
Only one button: Short press it to turn on, long press it for more than 5 seconds to turn off.
Two interfaces: One is the Type-A port, which is used to connect with the mobile devices. The other is the Micro-USB port, which is used to connect with USB power source for charging.
Automatic binding: After successfully connecting to the mobile device and entering the APP, the P-DVR58 can automatically bind with the 5.8G transmitter without additional operation.
A mobile application (detrumDX) is designed for P-DVR58. You can preview the real-time video received by the P-DVR 58 through the APP. The APP also allows you to take a screen capture and recording, share your photos and videos with others.
APP download link:
When P-DVR58 is used with Detrum DVT58 series transmitter, the latency time is 100~130ms.