ARKBIRD-433UHF is a 10-channel module designed for long-distance flight:
1. The advanced code division frequency hopping system (FHSS) produces the only way of frequency hopping sequence according to the only ID code of each transmitter, and receives it by different ID addresses with fast frequency hopping at full frequency;
2. Adjustable power (100mw-1400mw);
3. Both Tuner mode and Repeater station mode are optional, plug and play and automatically identify. Repeater mode can be compatible with all radio TXs;
4. No welding setup, wires are connected easily;
5. Receiver 10-channel Servo output interface, PPM output, 3.3V RSSI output interface, and head sensor interface;
6. Rapid response of 20ms, without delay.
With Arkbird OSD, it has the following functions:
7. It can be configured to single-wire PPM&RSSI output, three-wire transmission of 10-channel signal and RSSI, with very simple wire connecting; (Arkbird OSD needs to be upgraded to 3.1020 or newer firmware) 8. The original channel 1-4 input ports on Arkbird OSD; automatically become output ports which will output channel 7-10 of the radio TX control;
9. Output channel 9 and 10 can be configured to steering A Servo-Stabilizing-Gimbal for camera. Positive or negative, and the amount of stability augmentation can be adjusted.