ALIGN H60239AT 600DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set
- Follow by 700 DFC’s design, the 600 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes extreme low CG design, effectively reduces resistance during flight, increased flight responsiveness and precision, resulting in superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed with extremely attractive design.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 600’s 3D performance and speed.
- Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
- New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
- Upgrading to the 600DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 600DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 600DFC lever, connect the 600DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 600DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
- The damper rubbers are manufactured utilizing POM material, sleek surface, with superior anti-wear characteristic.
- Use 600ESP must purchase additional dedicated Main Shaft Set- H60247 Use 600N must purchase additional dedicated Main Shaft Set- H6NH001XXW or H6NH002XXW
- 600 DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly(Φ44.45x43x17mm) x 1
- 600 Feathering shaft sleeve-black(Φ8xΦ10x31mm) x 1
- 600DFC Damper rubber-black(POMΦ8xΦ12.9x6.5mm) x 2
- M3 Set screw x 1
- Socket collar screw(M3x19mm) x 3
- 600DFC Main Blade Grip Arm x 2
- 600DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link(Φ9x11x37.2mm) x 2
- Collar(Φ3xΦ4.9x5mm) x 2
- 683ZZ Bearing(Φ3xΦ7x3mm) x 4
- 700DFC Linkage rod A(M3x14mm) x 2
- 700N Elevator ball link x 2
- 600DFC Main Shaft(Φ10x163.3mm) x 1
- Socket collar screw(M3x6mm) x 4
- Washer(Φ3xΦ4.8x0.3mm) x 2
- 700N Linkage Ball C × 2(Φ5x8.5mm)
- Main shaft spacer(0.3) × 1(Φ10.1xΦ14x0.3mm)
- Main shaft spacer(0.5) × 1(Φ10.1xΦ14x0.5mm)