Katana-2000 RC Airplane Model
- Packing: Package With Color Box
- Production Capacity: 500sets/Month
- Shape: Airplane/Helicopter
- Material: Plastic
- Export Markets:Global
- Packing:Package With Color Box
- Production Capacity:500sets/Month
- Wing span: 2000MM
- Wing area: 89.00 sq. Dm
- Fuselage length: 1794MM
- Weight: 6500g (FLYING WEIGHT)
- Power: 45-53CC gasoline engine
- Servo: 6 set standard servos
- Propeller: 22X8
- All the wing and fuselage is using balsa with plywood.
- All the wing and fuselage is using covering film.
- Cowling and U/C is FGK with painting.
- High quality hardware.
- All the construction by laser cutting.
- 1. Light weight construction
- 2. High structual strength
- 3. Two pieces of removable wings and stabs
- 4. Super quality
- 5. Excellent aerobatics and 3D performance
- 6. Easy installation
- 7. Fully symmetrical aerofoil tail wing
- 8. Complete accessories
- 9. Standard USA ARF airplane accessories. Including Ball linkate control system, C. F. Tube and so on.
- 10. Pre installed cowling ring with blind nuts mounted. No exterior screws exposed.
- 11. Pre mounted and painted Canopy.
- 12. Professional designed for 3D and precision aerobatics.
- 13. Muffler installation position pre-opened
- 14. Engine center line pre-marked by laser on the firewall
- 15. Landing gear part in fuselage is enhenced with aluminum triangle