- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to their default settings.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal lost protection.
- Military standard capacitor of extreme low resistance increases the ability of prevention of unwanted RF noise during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with Hobbywing"s Program Card.
- Output: Continuous 18A, Burst 22A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2 - 4 cells lithium battery or 5 - 12 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V (linear mode).
- Max Speed: 210.000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70.000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35.000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 45mm x 24mm x 11mm.
- Weight: 19g.