Hobbywing Flyfun-100A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Built in BEC 5V/3A
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Output: Continuous 100A, Burst 120A up to 10 seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- BEC: FlyFun-100A: 3A / 5V switching mode BEC.
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM.(BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: FlyFun-100A: 83mm*31mm*16mm.
- Weight: FlyFun-100A: 76.2g.