- Short antenna
- Highly secure and robust link for long distances
- No crystals or channels needed
- No interferance from motors, ignitions or metal to metal friction.
- No need to change any settings on your radio.
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
- All 16 channels requires the FrSky Taranis, or the XJT module.
- For 8 channels in D8 Mode you can use the FrSky Taranis or XJT, DJT, DFT, DHT and DHT-U modules.
How to work:
- The X8R receiver communicates and binds with an X8 module via the 2.4ghz spectrum, giving the user unprecedented performance and glitch free reliability never seen before in R/C FM/AM based systems.
- Dimension: 46.5mm x 27mm x 14.4mm (1.83" x 1.06" x .56")
- Weight: 16.8g (.59 oz)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4V-10.0V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >1.5km (Full Range)
- RSSI output: analog voltage output (0~3.3V)