F3 Flight controller
F3 flight controller has many advantages such as superior algorithm, precise control, high suitability that appeal to a variety of users. Furthermore, the feature of being open-source means every user could contribute to the system in order to meet their own need.
DetrumTech integrates the OSD module on the F3 flight controller and brings the high quality and reliability product for users to give them great experience.
● No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time.
● On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
● Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
● Stackable design - perfect for integrating with power distribution boards.
● Integrated with a built-in OSD module.
● 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
● Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
● Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
● Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
● Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
● Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
● Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
● Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
● Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
● Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
● Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
● Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
● Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
● Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
● Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
Weight: flight controller 8g+distribution board 6g